Life can be a real pain at times and we understand that every now and then things don’t work out as planned. However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment, not only so that we can pay the therapist that is at work ready to do your treatments, but also so we can pay to keep the electricity on and the doors open. When you don’t attend your appointment or don’t give us enough notice that you can’t attend, that also means that we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service, which is not fair on us, or the other clients
So to protect all of our loyal clients appointments, to protect our business from loss of trading, and to ensure your appointment is relaxing and enjoyable, we have adapted the following salon policies. We may use discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary.
We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.
1. We take a 25% booking fee today for your booking. This 25% will be ducted from your final bill on the day of your booking. It remains valid so long as you give us 24 hours notice of any cancellation, change of appointment time or booked treatments. Less than the required 24 hours notice or failing to turn up for your reserved appointment (for any reason) forfeits this booking fee.
Should you arrive any later than 15 minutes past your scheduled appointment time, your appointment will become void & your booking fee will be forfeit.
If you re-schedule your appointment, to another day/time, prior to 24 hours before your booking, this booking fee can be transferred towards your next booking or refunded
2. Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
3. All clients will be sent a confirmation SMS 24 hours and email 48 hours prior to your reservation
4. Our highly trained therapists, use the finest products available. Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy Nz Ltd, cannot guarantee lasting results unless you are using recommended home skin care purchased from Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy and following the homeware advice given by Pure Indulgence.
5. Any problems with your service must be reported within 1 (one) days of the original service by email or in person. Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy Nz Ltd, will then fix the service or replace the product at no charge, within 1 (one) week of the report of the fault.
6. All prices include GST. All prices are subject to variation without notice. To obtain a quote, please schedule a consultation at Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy Nz Ltd.
7. Due to health and safety reasons we can not allow children in our treatment rooms, neither can they be unsupervised in the waiting area. So that we do not offend anyone, please leave your children in the care of someone else. We want your children to be safe while you are having your treatment. We ask you kindly to please leave them in safe hands where they can be watched & cared for while we care for you.
8. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time, especially if you are a new client to Pure Indulgence, as we require all new clients to complete an initial consultation. Therefore, this will not cut into your allocated treatment time.
9. To better serve you, please let your therapist know if you have any of the following: pregnancy, muscle or joint injuries, heart condition, high/low blood pressure, diabetes, fever, contagious skin condition, any other medical issue or an introduction to any new medications.Inform your therapist if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, or any photosensitizing or keratolytic medications, or have recently had laser or cosmetic surgery. Any of the above scenarios may affect our ability to treat you. Please advise Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy Nz Ltd, if at any time your medications alter in anyway, as this can inhibit our ability to perform certain treatments.
10. Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy accepts all major credit cards excluding American Express & Diners Club. We have full Eftpos facilities available for your convenience and offer secure payments online via PayPal. Laybuy, Genoapay & Humm are available as payment options.
11. To ensure a serene and relaxing experience for all of our guests, we kindly ask that you turn off your cell phone upon arrival at Pure Indulgence and refrain from taking phone calls while in the salon.
12. All Prepaid packages are non refundable, except at the discretion of Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy NZ Ltd. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Our Prepaid packages have a 12 month expiry date unless otherwise stated. Any change to the expiry date is at the discretion of Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy Nz Ltd to which you will be informed. Should you fail to turn up to your appointment or give 24 hours notice of any cancellation - one of your prepaid services will be become void.
13. Promotional vouchers provided as part of our promotional packages can’t be used in conduction with any other offer, such as our promotional packages. They can be only used on full priced services not on retail purchases and can not be exchanged for cash. Promotional vouchers are restricted to their expiry date, which is 8 weeks from the date you receive one.
Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy operates by appointment only.
,Since 2010 Pure Indulgence has been emphasising self love and care and building a community of like minded people. We pride ourelves on our educated and professional therapists, whilst also ensuring your experience is relaxing. We are an advanced skin, IPL and beauty clinic situated in Burnside, Christchurch. We comibine relaxation with luxurious skincare and modern technology to bring you treatments that work.